Simple recipe for coconut bars with hemp seed. High protein, and low dose cbd.
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1 cup cashew butter or almond butter
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Optional Add-Ins: 1/4 cup raisins, chopped dark chocolate or dried cherries
- Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
- Spread the coconut on a baking pan and bake for approximately 5-10 minutes or until thoroughly browned and toasted.
- While the coconut is toasting, mix the other ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the toasted coconut. Mix well.